You are invited to an upcoming webinar on RSVPMaker for WordPress, the events scheduling and registration software the WordPress for Toastmasters solution is built on top of. It won’t cover the Toastmasters-specific agenda setup process but will focus on how the software can be used to promote other sorts of events, including those where you want to collect online payments.
Wednesday March 20, 2019 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- How RSVPMaker works with Gutenberg (the new editor introduced in WordPress 5)
- How to set up basic event announcements
- How to set RSVP / registration options, including site-wide defaults and templates for events
- How to use event templates to define recurring events (and then how to generate individual events and update previously created events when the template changes)
- How to use the integrations with PayPal and Stripe to collect money
- How to use the integration with MailChimp
- Anything else you want to talk about
The webinar / video conference details will be displayed after you register and also sent to you by email.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Over the past several months, the WordPress for Toastmasters project has benefitted from two Premiere Sponsors helping us pay the bills for servers, security, and so on. We’re currently looking for others to step up.
Learn more about the WordPress for Toastmasters project