The “office hours” coaching wound up as an informal session with just a couple of club leaders, but I hope the questions asked and answered will be of interest to others. I covered the tools for sending automated role reminders to members and some of the details related to how you can change your agenda template or agenda layout. In addition, I covered all the most important settings on the RSVPMaker and Toastmasters settings screens on the dashboard.
Here are a few recent updates shared on the blog:
- Recommended Setup for Online Toastmasters Clubs
- New: How to Request a Written Evaluation
- Role Recommendations Versus Role Assignments
- New Planning Tool for Semi-Randomly Assigning Members to Open Roles
- How to Set an ‘Away Message’ in WordPress for Toastmasters