You are invited to join this webinar on the RSVPMaker for WordPress plugin, the events management plugin used to organize the calendar of interactive meeting agendas in the WordPress for Toastmasters solution.
I won’t be going into details on the Toastmasters aspect, as this session is also for people who use RSVPMaker to do registration for seminars and webinars and Cub Scout events and conferences and all sorts of other things, sometimes with payment collected via PayPal or Stripe. But all those details are relevant if you want to use the software to promote an open house or a special workshop for your club.
Also very relevant: I’ll be covering basic details about the event template system used to create a series of recurring events. When you update the template, you can also update all the individual events (or do so selectively). Whether we’re talking about a series of Toastmasters agendas or some other series of events, such as a weekly business networking meeting, the principles are the same.
Hope to see you there. If you can’t attend live, register anyway, and I’ll send you a link to the recording.
Wednesday March 20, 2019 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- How to set up basic event announcements
- How to set RSVP / registration options, including site-wide defaults and templates for events
- How to use event templates to define recurring events (and then how to generate individual events and update previously created events when the template changes)
- How to use the integrations with PayPal and Stripe to collect money
- How to use the integration with MailChimp
- Anything else you want to talk about
The webinar / video conference details will be displayed after you register and also sent to you by email.